Monday, September 28, 2009

Pity Pary is Over...

So let me back up to Wednesday...I had a pity party...all the favorites were invited...wine, cookie dough ice cream... I have been having issues with my left hamstring and the doc told me on Wednesday that I had a small....tear, yes, tear (mind you, this was the second time he has told me this!). So my world came tumbling down (again). Only 3 weeks til my PR race and I go and hurt my leg (again). So after a couple of 'pick me up' emails, I picked myself back up...on Friday.

Friday night...a 3,000 yard swim
Saturday morning...22 miler with the KC girls...thanks girls for the mud run!
Sunday morning...bike ride with Donna and Rafe...thank guys for the great ride!
Sunday afternoon...lake time with Robert...thanks honey!

Ahh, feels so much better after the party is over. Bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment